5 Effective Ways to Battle Anxiety
Anxiety is one of the major reasons people go to the doctor. A full blown panic attack can feel like you are having a heart attack. The good news is that you don’t have to live with anxiety and fear. Here are 5 ways to battle anxiety.
1. Recognize that there is nothing wrong with you nor how you are feeling. Anxiety is a a very common emotion.
2. Be grateful. Science as proven that being grateful can change your state of mind from fear and anxiety to calm. Look around and find one thing you can feel grateful for. What’s another?
3. Talk it out! find someone you trust to talk about your feelings.
4. Get some good nutrition in you. When we don’t eat our blood sugar drops and the body creates a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol can be helpful at times. But, if are prone to anxiety, it can make yoU feel worse
5. Live in the moment. Anxiety is often caused by uncertainty of the future. Live in the here and now. Take time to smell the roses as my grandmother use to say.
If your anxiety is out of control seek advice from a trained medical professional. You may also consider alternative forms of help by working with a Alternative Health Practitioner.
The good new is that anxiety can be treated.